Extended Warranty Plans That Make Sense
We’ve all experienced it. The dealer just charges way too much. Now, American Mercury Insurance Company, a member of Mercury Insurance Group, provides low rates on industry leading coverage to protect you from the financial loss of the mechanical breakdown of your automobile or truck. You can not afford to go without this coverage.
Extended Warranty Plans
As a select provider of Mercury Insurance products, McKenna Insurance Services is your authorized professional insurance agency capable of providing you with a Mercury Extended Warranty. Don’t pay too much as automobile dealers many times increase the cost of warranties over what the actual price is. At McKenna Insurance Services, the Extended Warranty Policy rate is always the lowest that American Mercury Insurance Company offers.financial ratings.
Major Features & Benefits
- Nationwide Protection
- Coverage is Available for New & Used Vehicles
- Repairs can be done at any licensed U.S. repair facility – Your Choice
- No Limit to the Number of Claims You Can Make
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance & Rental Vehicle Assistance
- Tire Road Hazard Protection & Trip Interruption Coverage
- Direct Payment to the Repair Facility
- Coverage is Transferrable Increasing the Resale Value of Your Vehicle
Mercury Insurance Extended Warranty Plans
- Platinum Plan (Named Exclusion Coverage- Broadest Plan – Yes, we do sell this!)
- Gold, Silver & Bronze Plans (These are Named Component Coverage Policies. Offered only when a vehicle does not qualify for the Platinum Plan—typically due to mileage, age of vehicle, or expired factory warranty.
Named Exclusion vs. Named Component – A Very Big Difference
Plain & simple, named exclusion coverage is the broadest coverage available. It’s the coverage that everyone wants. Some policies (named component) only cover the mechanical components that they specifically list.
The Platinum Protection Plan covers everything that they do not specifically exclude on the policy. This means much broader coverage for you! You will drive much easier knowing that you are protected from unexpected mechanic’s bills.
This Plan Is Not For Everyone
Look, if you don’t follow your vehicles factory recommended maintenance you probably shouldn’t buy these policies. The policy isn’t going to pay for claims in which you were required to do maintenance and you didn’t do it (like changing your oil). This policy is for drivers that care for their vehicles.
Know What You’re Getting… Before You Buy
Before we sell you a policy – we want you to fully understand the policy. This requires a little homework on your part, but it’s well worth it. Most dealers and insurance companies provide you a copy of the policy after you buy it. Alternatively, we provide you with a sample policy to read before you buy a plan. For a very detailed explanation of the coverages in the Platinum Plan, we provide you with a Specimen Extended Warranty Policy.
Everyone enjoys the low rates with a Mercury Insurance Mechanical Breakdown Policy. As the more expensive your vehicle gets, the more expensive a warranty gets. That’s why Mercedes Benz and BMW owners love our plans. We blow away the competition.
We say “Call your mechanic and ask him what he would recommend.” Mechanics highly recommend a Mercury policy. It’s just the best value.